EFFECTIVE SEO = GOOD WEBSITE + RELEVANT LINKS + ENGAGING SOCIALS
So what makes for a successful or effective SEO campaign?
Let’s see if we can dissect each one of these elements and understand why they’re considered crucial ingredients in the work of any good SEO in the Philippines or any company, for that matter, that wants to do well in its Internet marketing campaign.
At first glance, one can see right away that an effective and sustainable SEO campaign is a collaborative or team effort among web developer, web designer, social media marketer, SEO, and content writer.
GOOD WEBSITE = USEFUL UNIQUE CONTENT + USER-FRIENDLY SITE
Put yourself in your visitor’s shoes. If he took the time to check out your site, the least you can do is to make it worth his while. Give him some useful information and preferably, if you can pull it off, make it an engaging read also.
And please don’t make it hard on your visitor to navigate your site. Always remember the almighty three second rule
To help you get started, here’s a checklist:
- Site Layout: Is it responsive to all sorts of interface (i.e. phones, tablets, laptops, netbooks, laptops, etc)?
- User Interface: Is it user-friendly? Do you make it easy for your visitors to know what to do once they land on your webpages?
- Are there any call to action buttons? Are you giving your visitors clear directions on what you want them to do once they land on your site?
- Fresh Offerings: Do you offer fresh content on your site every now and then?
One key indicator if you’re giving your visitors what they want or need from your site is to look at your bounce rate at Google Analytics.
Looking pretty and being friendly can only get you so far; at some point, you have to show something more fulfilling or the visitor gets bored and bounces away.
So, yes, create a good and one-of-a-kind content. But consistently churning out a good read for your website can be a challenging task for anyone. On the other hand, a good seo writer Philippines or content writer Philippines can easily take care of this. The Philippines is actually a rich source of creative talents from web designers and programmers, to writers, SEO, etc.
Relevant links to your website are just a way for the search engines, particularly Google, to determine objectively your website’s value to another site or to a reader.
Essentially, it means that another site or a reader is pointing to your content or website in general and telling other people that what you’ve got is quite relevant and useful.
Keep in mind though that the key to having relevant links pointing to your site is to create excellent content that people would want to share, like, tweet, pin, repost, etc.
As they say, content marketing is now the new SEO.
Building your brand via the social media is easy and challenging at the same time. But one of the keys to an effective social media strategy is the discipline to plan and create a daily buzz in your chosen social networking sites.
Here’s some kick start guidelines:
- Complete your social media accounts and link them to your site.
- Engage your fans and followers on a daily basis – Like, Mention, Tweet, RT, Share, Address your client’s interests and concerns.
- Share content with high value to your customers
Remember though the 70-20-10 rule in social media engagement:
- 70 percent of your content should be relevant and useful to your customers
- 20 percent is giving a shout out to your fan base, and
- 10 percent is about promotional ads.
In the end, an effective SEO campaign is not just about one simple thing. It is a confluence of diverse elements, ranging from a well-mapped website structure and design, links to relevant sites, and finally, a well-planned social media strategy.
Collaborate with Outsource SEO Philippines for affordable and quality-seo-work.